So, things are finally picking up for spn_party
. Which I am eternally grateful for. I feel less like I'm looking into the abyss and waiting for it to start booing.
I also find myself really friggin invested in it(which isn't surprising, lol). I never really posted images/gifs at FFA or anything, and now I collect all sorts of stuff during the week to share at FFA to make things fun and interesting.
1. Leave a comment to this post!
2. I will give you a letter.
3. Post the names of five fictional characters whose names begin with that letter, and your thoughts on each. The characters can be from books, movies, TV shows or video games.
The awesome yappichick
gave me the letter "S".Stinson, Barney
- Yet another example of a character whose personality traits I utterly despise, and yet somehow he's grown on me. Most likely because he's changed quite a bit since S1, due in no small part, I think, to Robin. Anyways. I like him, for the most part. Grudging admiration.Schiuto, Abby
- Lifespiration. Seriously. Abby is pretty much everything I want to be, personality wise. I love that she's always bubbly, always loyal, and is always herself. She's smart and sweet and does what she wants. Don't we all want to be as confident as Abby?Spencer, Shawn
- Cocky and annoying at first, I've definitely grown to love him. Most of the time. Parts of him remind me of my brother(the good parts, mostly), and others remind me of me. The sheer irreverence is something I know I enjoy.Skywalker, Mara Jade
- My bb. My second-favorite Star Wars character after Princess Leia. I mean, check it; she was the Emperor's favored Hand. She swore to kill Luke, and yet eventually turned to the light side (and married him, but that's only marginally related to anything). She was badass and determined and Timothy Zhan knows how to write me my favorite things, so, yeah. There's a reason I have two icons of her. I stopped reading the EU when they killed her off and destroyed Jacen(which is saying a lot, since I read all the post-movies EU novels, including that insane VY storyline).Singer, Bobby
- I have lots of thoughts on Bobby. I like him fine, and I adore Jim, and I miss him (even though that was a powerful send-off)...but I don't love him like some do. I don't like how Show seems to have tried to retcon him as the only person who cared about Sam and Dean. He's become a father of sorts for Dean(and Sam to a lesser extent), but I hate how some episodes seemed to want to make John an evil dirtbag and Bobby as the beleaguered better uncle. Basically, me no likely this steotype thing they keep putting John and Bobby into. Even though I don't care much for pre-series stuff, I still have strong feelings about John and Bobby and how they felt about each other and the boys.